Monday, August 29, 2011

"A FORTUITUOUS ENCOUNTER"

Bill believes he's found his dreamgirl in Elizabeth. But, she has other ideas...Dedicated to Built4com4t...
 
I’m out of control…or should I say – out of my control. Before today, I had always been in complete control of my situation. I had utter control of my parents by the age of three. I had them wrapped around my little finger.

My parents divorced when I was seven – that’s when I really began to get whatever I desired. They were guilty for breaking up the family, especially my mother, who had double the guilt because she pulled out me out of the school and neighborhood I had know since I was born and thrust me into a new situation. So, she appeased her conscience by stuffing me with sweets…overloading my poor puny belly with extra helpings of stew, macaroni and cheese, and meatballs and spaghetti. My belly ached every time I left the table, swollen into a large sphere…too stuffed to go out and play. I retreated to my bedroom to lie flat on my bed, rubbing my tortured middle as I watched TV.

My father was no better. Although he complained that I was transforming into a “little tub”, he wouldn’t be outdone by my mother. “It’s the park for you, my boy – get some exercise. You’re getting fat,” he’d say to me. “Bill, you need to run around to get the fat off of you.”

But, the candy shop was on the way to the park and I’d be allowed to fill my pockets with Oh, Henry bars, Bit-o-Honeys, Bazooka gum, and jelly beans. We’d walk in the park for awhile and then back to the candy shop for a banana split, egg cream, or malted.

Between the gorging at every meal and candy runs every weekend, I got FAT…FAT…FATTER…”Hey Tubby!” the neighborhood kids began to shout at me. And, then there was…Porky…Fatty…and the best - Lard Butt. Larry, the class clown would jump up behind me, grab my distended gut and jiggle my fat violently yelling, “And Bill is getting LARGER!” And he was right. I was. I got bigger and bigger and bigger. As I got larger, I got greedier. I manipulated my parents and friends and got fed more food. “Pork Butt” became “Round Boy” and then “Balloon Belly Boy”.

This went on for some time until one day I sat on the class bully in the school yard – grounding him into the courtyard. I was left alone after that.

This went on for some time until one day I sat on the class bully in the school yard – grounding him into the courtyard. I was left alone after that.

Don’t get me wrong. I had plenty of friends. I became really popular…especially when I could get practically anything I wanted from my parents. So, I was usually the first to get the new toy, Atari game system, cable TV, etc… I had many friends…well not real friends, but close enough for the time being

But, I digress. It’s best to say that I took full advantage of all the opportunities afforded to me…and then some. I took from the best – the best education, grades, job – and women…well perhaps not in that category. It was difficult to find someone that met my requirements…refined, beautiful, a woman who knew her own mind and had half a brain…But the added fat on my already ample figure sometimes made it hard to attract who I wanted.

I few years ago I came across some fat acceptance websites. Some actually promoted corpulence. I was intrigued. I was always fascinated by fat. Perhaps it was because my weight had always fluctuated so much in my life. I always tended to be on the pudgy side. Now I was beyond pudgy – a very rotund 350 pounds to be exact –well, ok 352 pounds.

I was in good health although my feet and knees ached from a touch of early arthritis. My doctor had recommended a diet. Surely, a substantial weight loss would lessen my difficulties. I did try, but failed miserably. I just enjoyed everything and anything that involved or revolved around food. Soon after I moved in to his first apartment with his two former room mate from college, my weight ballooned –rising almost 80 pounds in less than years time. Two things changes for me during that time – limited money for good, lower fat foods and learning to cook from local television cooking shows. So I learned how to cook l01 ways using pastas, tuna, rice, chop meat, etc. My room mates’ weight skyrocketed as well. Between my good home cooking, trips to burger joints, and beer runs, we didn’t have a chance. The three of us ballooned.


And, as I went from “Balloon Belly Boy” into “Balloon Belly Man”, my fascination with weight gain was magnified. I began to stuff myself even more, enjoying the feeling of being full, taking pictures of myself and posting them for my many admirers. I even tried my hand at some weight gain fiction. I was very successful.

At least I was successful in that. Living on the West coast proved to have some disadvantages for a man of “greater weight.” For one thing, the heat of the summer made me sweat buckets, perspiration dripping into my folds of fat and beading up on my great bulbous gut. The other thing was the weather always tended to be mild. Residents dressed sparsely in bathing suits, shorts, and other summer-weight clothing, heavier people especially of my advancing size would stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.

As I beefed up, I noticed that I needed to make some changes in my life style. Riding my motorcycle into work became increasingly difficult. My bulk swelled out before me preventing me an easy access to the handlebars of my Harley. Eventually I was forced to garage my bike and purchase a dependable pickup truck to get me into the office. These days I tended to do a lot of work from home, making my amply supplied refrigerator too accessible to my growing body.
Soon I was moving from the Men’s department to the Big and Tall Shops. This is where I was eventually to meet Elizabeth. It was a warm day when I realized I had yet again grown out of my clothes. My belly literally bulged out of my white tailored dress shirt, swelling plumply from the tightened dress slacks especially after the particularly large lunch I hind just devoured. Elizabeth, a saleswoman at the Big and Tall Shop seemed very helpful and knowledgeable. She was a pleasingly plump brunette of Mediterranean descent. Her long wavy hair cascaded down her back. I quickly realized that her piercing green eyes were glued to my protruding gut.

Goosebumps popped up on my skin as I felt her greedy eyes drinking me in… her fingers prodding my overfilled belly…the feel of her tape measure wrapping around my thickened waist. I felt myself blush when from her slight teasing about his hulking flesh.

“You’ve put on a little weight since the last time you were here – it looks well on you,” Elizabeth remarked with clear admiration in her voice.

“Thank you,” I said, steadily. I was a little confused. I didn’t remember ever seeing her in the store before. I straighten a little sucking in my gut out of reflex.

“I haven’t waited on you before. It’s usually Marta or Ed who get that pleasure. I have only admired you from afar ‘”she added. She firmly poked me in my gut causing a great exhale and my belly to puff fully outward once again. “Sorry, I need to get a true measurement. You shouldn’t be ashamed to let it all hung out,” Elizabeth explained.

“I’m usually not. I guess I’m a little self conscience around beautiful women,” I replied smoothly.

I gasped in surprise when she grabbed firmly onto my big belly and gave it a good jiggle. I literally became weak-kneed, feeling my shaft becoming as engorged as my belly clearly was from all her special attention to my fattened form.

“HMM m… 51 inches around,” Elizabeth observed. “A BHM indeed.”

We chatted for awhile as Elizabeth outfitted me with new clothing, her hand often coming to rest on the top of my rotund middle. When Elizabeth told me that she was a “FA”, it freed me to discuss the fact that I was a regular contributor to several online weight gain sites.

“It’s not that I’m a gainer,” I told her. “It’s just that I enjoy food and have quite a bit of experience…as you can see from my size.” I told her I had written several narratives under a pen name. She seemed genuinely impressed when I revealed my penname.

“Oh, my lord!” Elizabeth exclaimed. “You’re him! I’m a huge fan of your work.” She leaned in to him. “I’m curious…have you ever actually been fed like your characters?”

“Only in my imagination,” I said with a chuckle. “Most people find my…interests a little strange. I usually keep my fantasies to myself. Or should I say, for my short stories.”

“I’d love to be your muse, Bill. Would you like to actually experience something your characters do? You know, for real?” she asked, taking a more serious tone.

“Well, I don’t know…yes…yes, I would…would you...you know…would you…” I began, not believing what I was hearing coming from the lips of this lovely, young woman.

“Yes, Bill. I’d love to feed you. How about meeting me here tomorrow…say around 11:30? We can eat lunch somewhere nearby,” she suggested.

“Aren’t you working?” I asked.

“Only the morning…my boss will be taking over for me in the afternoon.”

“Great, it’s a date,” I said.

I was so excited. I paid for my purchases and rushed home. I couldn’t wait for my date with Elizabeth. That evening I choose my clothing very carefully. I had to go to a meeting in the morning, so I decided on the crisp dress shirt and slacks Elizabeth had chosen for me. I added a blue paisley tie from my closet and shined my black shoes until they sparkled.

I tossed and turned most of the night in anticipation. The next day, my meeting went smoothly as expected and I rushed to be with Elizabeth. I arrived just before 11:30. The mall was moderately crowded as I walked confidently up to the Big and Tall Shop where Elizabeth worked. I spotted the lovely Elizabeth right away in her bottle green, low-cut silk dress and silky black stockings and pumps. She was truly a vision of loveliness.

She kissed me on the side of my cheek and said,” I’m so sorry, Bill, but my boss needs me to work until 6.”

When she saw my smile begin to falter, she cut in, “But, we could still eat in the mall…that is if you’re still into it. And, then perhaps a nice dinner after I get off work?”

I considered it. It was a long way to travel home and I could easily walk around the shops after lunching with her while I waited for her to eat with her again. So, I said yes. She smiled at me, taking my hand in hers, and led me to a table in the food court just a few short yards from her store. We swiftly decided on pizza. She told me to sit and she’d go and get us the lunch.

I sat down. My dress shirt was somewhat loose in fit in spite of my large protruding gut. But, when I spotted Elizabeth returning with several large boxes, I knew that my buttons would definitely be straining…and soon.

“Well, you said you wanted the experience of being fed,” she began. “And, I intend on making sure you experience it FULLY.” She thumped my belly, looking at it thoughtfully. “I can’t wait to see your expression as you begin to blow up in front of me…really fatten…getting huge.”

I was getting really turned on in spite of myself. She opened the box and took out a greasy slice. I opened my mouth wide as she fed me all of it…and then another…and then another…and then before I knew what was happening, I was working on the other pie. I felt myself being stretched larger and larger. The feeling was exhilarating. I leaned back in my chair. “Oooff! I’m getting really tight,” I said, rubbing my bloated stomach.

“Oh, come on. You’ve barely started,” Elizabeth said, softly. “Won’t you eat more for me..just a little?”

How could I resist her?

Then she began to speak softly, sitting closer. “You are hungry indeed my fat darling,” she crooned. “You are a fat one, aren’t you? I bet there’s no filling you up.”

Oh, God! I thought to myself. I can’t believe this. It’s beyond my wildest dreams. What great material I’m going to be able to get for my stories. But, oh man, I’m getting soo bloated…

And with every bite not only did my belly grow noticeably larger and larger, but if I felt as if passersby could actually see the rest of me thickening, too. I couldn’t believe that people didn’t stop and stare at the spectacle. But, everyone just seemed to be concerned for themselves and didn’t pay an iota of attention to my situation. I guess I just was being overly sensitive. But, my senses were on fire. I felt all eyes on my expanding gut and the beautiful woman feeding me.
“Elizabeth, I feel like I’m gonna explode…” I mumbled between bites.
“Nonsense,” she exclaimed, smiling brightly. “Oh, Bill, you know you are so greedy. You know you want so much more…you’re getting so round… my little fatty boy.”

She was making me more excited and she knew it. I had some difficulty leaning over the table, but Elizabeth took care of that. She had me lean back farther, pushing my legs apart, so my expanding gut was cushioned as it grew rounder.

The pizza was followed by dessert. She slid the 2 lb container of rice pudding in front of me. “Now, I have to go inside to check on a few things. So, I want you to eat every bite for me,” she instructed, stroking my bulging belly. “And, I’ll be watching your progress from the window over there.”

Elizabeth walked slowly to the store as I looked with trepidation at the large portion. I rubbed my distended stomach slowly. Would I be able to get this all into me? Then, I looked up and saw Elizabeth wave. I knew what I had to do. I leaned over the table as best as I could, and shoveled in the pudding like I hadn’t eaten in days.

Stuff…stuff…stuff…BELLY FILLING…stuff…stuff…stuff…BURP…chew…chew…chew…BELLY GURGLING…And with a final gulp and swallow, I sighed with relieve as I finished the last grain of rice.

Elizabeth came running from the store. “Oh, darling, I’m so proud of you!” She helped me to my feet. I could barely stand. My belly bowed out like an overinflated beach ball. My buttons were definitely straining now.

“I can barely move,” I groaned. “I don’t think I’m gonna be able to walk around the mall in this condition.”

“Hmm…” she said, thoughtfully. “I think you’re right. Perhaps I can have you lay down in the stockroom and take a snooze for awhile. No one will be the wiser. What do you think about that?”

“Won’t you get into trouble with your boss?” I asked, belching slightly.

“If she knew, which she won’t. Come on, I’ll give you a belly rub before I go back onto the selling floor,” she replied.

I agreed somewhat reluctantly. I didn’t want to cause a problem for her, but I also knew that I was so stuffed…I really needed to lay down for a bit. She led me to the rear of the store where the changing rooms were, but then changed directions suddenly and pushed me into the stock room.

Inside the stock room, there were shelves packed with brown boxes. Several crates were near the door. Elizabeth pushed against one, pressing it against the other crate forming a bed for me. She helped me up. My swollen belly stuck straight up in the air, stretching out my new shirt. Elizabeth began to rub my stomach gently. After awhile, I yawned widely and felt the world…slowly…fade…

“Wake up! Wake up!” Elizabeth shouted, shaking me roughly. I awoke, startled. I couldn’t have been asleep more than an hour. I gazed at her groggily.

“What’s…what’s up?” I slurred.

“Oh. Lord, it’s my boss, Mara. She came in after all,” Elizabeth hissed. “I’ve got to hide you.”

“Oh, I’ll go…” I began to say.

“No, no! She’s already here. Let me hide you among the boxes. Over there,” she pointed to the packed shelves.

She helped me roll off the crates. I wobbled with her help toward the shelves. She chose one a few feet from the ground and cleared off the boxes. “Crawl in here,” she instructed.

I looked at the gap. “It looks a little tight,” I replied, looking doubtful.

“Don’t worry about it,” she replied. It’s wider than it looks. You crawl in and I’ll move the crates over here to hide you.”

I shrugged. She was the boss lady. I crawled in. She was right. It was wider than I thought. I fit most of my body on the shelf. My legs dangled slightly from the back, but my head was close to the front. Elizabeth slid the crates over. And, just in time, too. Her boss, Mara, opened the door. Elizabeth quickly sat on the crates in front of my face, giving me a fine view of her luscious rump.

“Elizabeth, sorry to drop in on you, but it looks like I needed to come in anyway,” the tall, slender red-headed woman said. “I had to take care of a few things for a client.”

Mara handed Elizabeth a large bag. “You must be starving,” she said to her. “I’ve brought you in some Chinese food.”

“No really, Mara. I had a little something…” Elizabeth began.

“I thought you didn’t leave the story?” Mara said, accusingly.

“Oh, no. I mean I had a large breakfast,” she replied, smoothly.

“Then eat and enjoy,” Mara said, waiting for Elizabeth to begin eating.

Elizabeth gave her boss a half smile and bit into an eggroll. When Mara turned, she shoved the same eggroll into my mouth. She pushed it in firmly. I had no choice but to chew and swallow or I would have choked, revealing my hiding place. That egg roll was followed by another and then some fried dumplings. My cheeks bulged with food, as I was forced to swallow, feeling my belly tightening up once again.

When Mara walked out onto the selling floor, Elizabeth whispered. “I need you to eat some of this. I’m watching my weight.”

“Yeah, and I’m watching my weight, too…get heavier and heavier,” I gasped.

“But, it looks so good on you, darling,” she said, kissing me full on the lips. “Just a little more, won’t you darling?”

I nodded so entranced by her beauty. I know, I’m a sucker, but she really turned me on. She stroked my double chin as she pushed in more dumplings and then spooned in lo mein noodles and had me drink some water. I struggled through the last few bites, enjoying them although I was painfully stuffed. I felt my legs dangling even more as I tried to wiggle my body partially from the shelf…realizing that I was stuck. I couldn’t move!


“I’m stuck,” I exclaimed. “I’m wedged in tight, Elizabeth.”

She got a devious look on her face as she walked around to the rear, disappearing from my sight.
I felt her hand attempting to push their way under my belly, unsuccessfully. And, then she was caressing my buttocks. “Hmm…you are a naughty boy,” she said. “You’ve gotten so fat you’ve gotten yourself stuck. What have you done?” Then I cried out sharply, as her hand came down hard on my butt.

“OUCH! Elizabeth, that hurt,” I complained.

“Are those pants too small for you, Tubby?” she asked, slapping me again – not as hard. “Perhaps, I should relieve you of them.” I felt my zipper slowly being unzipped.

“Elizabeth, no. How about if someone comes in?” I said with a serious tone. But, she wasn’t listening to him. She slid his pants down slightly, exposing the top of my buttocks. I sucked in my breath as I felt her finger pushed down the crack, massaging…caressing me. I moaned, my senses heightened again.

“Follow my lead, and you’ll get more of that…” she whispered to me, moving her hand down to brush my crotch. “And, so much more…”

I was panting. “Oh, Elizabeth…” I moaned.

“Elizabeth!” Mara’s voice called from outside.

Elizabeth jumped. She yanked up my pants, packed up the remains of the food, and called out that she’d be right out. She turned quickly to kiss me. “Stay quiet. She should be leaving again soon.” And she ran out the door.

CRAP! I THOUGHT. THIS IS GETTING COMPLICATED
 
I somehow managed to doze off for awhile. But, I was awakened by the door slamming shut. Mara and Elizabeth walked in. My eyes must have bugged. Mara was carrying a box of donuts…and a large one at that.

Mara motioned Elizabeth to sit on the crate in front of me. She did and then handed her the box of donuts. Then Mara did something that truly surprised me…she reached out and began to rub Elizabeth’s plump belly. “You barely look like you had enough lunch,” Mara said. “Here have some donuts.” Mara opened the box Elizabeth held and began feeding her, keeping her hand on Elizabeth’s belly as she did. I was getting incredibly horny as I watched her belly expand as her boss crammed more into her.

I imagined that she was thinking that she should have eaten less lunch with me. Although she had fed me most of the pizza, she had still indulged.

I noticed now that the seams at the sides of her dress were straining to hold her growing stomach, now becoming even more impressively round. She was breathing hard as the last of the twenty or so donuts went into her. No wonder she was nice and plump.

She belched loudly. Mara smiled at her proudly, patting Elizabeth's distended belly. “Now that is an improvement. Let’s see what you can do with this box.” Mara walked out and Elizabeth stood up. I had a wonderful view of her amazing profile. The buttons on the side of her tight silk dress were stretched to their limit. She was impressively stuffed.

“Ohhh…” she exhaled, putting her hand on her bulging belly. “My belly’s blown up like a damn balloon.” She turned to me, pleadingly. “You’ve got to help me, darling. She does this to me all the time. She’s gotten me so heavy since taking my job here and I need the money so dearly, so I haven’t been able to complain. Please eat these.”

She held out the box of donuts to me. When I started my refusal, being so full myself, I saw her lips begin to quiver, as if she were about to cry.

“Ok,” I said. “I’ll eat whatever you need me to eat.”

She fumbled with the lid, and pressed the first of the many cakes tight against my lips. I opened wide, allowing her to feed me again. As my belly grew dangerously jam-packed once again, pressing tightly to shelf, I kept thinking of how I enjoyed watching Elizabeth being fed…her look of helplessness as she was forced to…

The door opened and Mara entered again. Elizabeth put the donut up to her mouth and took a small bite. “Yes, you’re doing well. Can’t have you wasting away. You work in the Big and Tall Shop, you need to be well filled out. Here let me help you…”

I couldn’t believe my luck. I watched as Elizabeth’s waist ballooned yet again, her billowing belly pressed too tightly against the snug material…pulling…stretching. “Keep eating!” Mara commanded, pushing more into her gapping mouth. Then she turned on her heel and left Elizabeth huffing and puffing.

She then turned back to me and had me finish the few that were left. “I feel so fat, I could burst out of my clothes,” she complained, rubbing her bulging belly.

“You’re telling me,” I added, burping loudly. “You said I’d get more...”

She nodded, walking behind me again. This time her hand lay directly over my scrotum. Her fingers moved expertly grasping me…massaging….I stiffened. But, then she had to move away and head out when Mara began to call once again. Elizabeth whispered that the store would be closing up in two hours and then she’d help pull me out and sneak me out.

I found myself dozing off again - so satiated from my day-long indulgences. I must have fallened into a deep sleep because I remember dreaming. I dreamt of friends in my childhood, my work, and my lovely, Elizabeth.

I awoke slowly...slugishly. I felt a tapping...no it was a jabbing into my underbelly. My buttock tightened - or it tried to do it. I was astonished to find I couldn't do it. I was being forced apart - held open - vulnerable. I tried to wiggle, but whatever it was, it help me fast in its grip.

"Aghrrgggg!" I yelled as something smooth and cold invaded my anus.

"Ggggrrrr...no!" I cried as I attempted to pull myself forward out of my oppressor's grasp.

Gasping and grunting, I inched forward as the probe moved inward then outward then inward...going deeper each time...slowly at first and then faster. Then I felt hands grasping my buttock, nails digging into my fleshy, bulbous orbs. Then...a shove - a really hard one. My body again inched foward but excruciatingly slow. I squeezed in my distended abdomen and pulled my bulk so my chest hung over the floor. But, my plump belly wouldn't let me go further.

Whatever was placed in me was now removed and I came face-to-face with my tormentor...Elizabeth...and Mara. Both women came out from behind me, sleeves rolled up.

"Oh, Elizabeth, you have caught us a fat one," Mara proclaimed,smiling. I gulped. It was a truly devilish smile.

That's when I knew.

She had known about me all along. Elizabeth stared at me expressionless. Missing was the look of embarrassment and desperation she wore earlier.

OH, GOD. I though. IT WAS PLANNED. She planned to bring me back here. But, for what purpose? To act out some kind of fantasy play for them? Or did Elizabeth mean for me to take her place as Mara's fattened hog?

"What's going on, Elizabeth?" I demanded, struggling as they unceremonously removed the remainder of my clothing.

This wasn't funny anymore. It wasn't kinky. I felt a chill crawl up my spine. I had no control. I had given it away and now I was afraid.

"Ok, Porky, you've gotten yourself into quite a predicament," Mara said, letting her fingers move across his fattened flesh. "But, I'm sure we won't mind helping you squirm out."

I’d eaten a week’s worth of food in a single day. I was so bloated! There was no way I'd get out, even with their help. I was wedged in just as tightly as before.

"Suck in that gut, Tubby!" Elizabeth ordered.

I did what I could to hold my breath. I felt my face turn from a light pink to scarlet. Their small fingers reached into my underbelly and began to grease me up. The smell was unmistakable...lard. Cold lard that made me shiver and the smell made me want to gag.


I felt something pointy wedged in and around my big belly. Was it a knife? A spatula? No…no it wasn’t. I felt an icy coldness. They must have stuffed lard into a ketchup or mustard bottle and were squeezing the lard in – lubing the opening.

I gasped as my flesh was manipulated, probed, and pounded. I began to feel myself move slowly forward. A tube of toothpaste had nothing on me. The women giggled and massaged me until I was clear of the shelving. I fell face first – onto the cold, hard, wood floor of the stock room. I was glad I wasn’t overstuffed like before or I was sure I would have vomited when my whole weight fell onto my corpulent belly.

Elizabeth and Mara rolled me from my bulbous belly to my back – making sure to properly secure my arms and legs where I was stretched spread eagle. I was finally facing my tormentors.

“What are you doing to me? What can’t you let me just go?” I begged them. Everyone has his fantasies about being dominated and frankly it was always a turn on for me. But, this was going a little too far.

The vultures came to my sides, circling me like sharks eyeing a good meal.

Small brown cardboard boxes were piled high – one on top of the other. Boss lady opened the first – a cherry pie. The sweet, gooey filling gushed from my mouth as they took turns pushing thick slices into me. This was followed by blueberry pie…key lime pie…coconut custard…and strawberry rhubarb pie. I cried out as my belly was stretched mercilessly, packed full with fruit and pastry. My belly swelled rising forward. They squealed with delight as they pushed my appetite beyond its limits.

“Oh, look at our fat, swollen piggy,” Mara crooned.

“He looks like he could pop!” Elizabeth giggled.

“Definitely ripe for the slaughter…” Mara observed.

“Oh…Ohhhh,” I groaned. “What do you want from me?”

“We want you to get fatter…but first we wanted to give you some food for thought. So, you could write a new story starring us.” Elizabeth replied.

“What!?”

“You’re always writing about captured women fattened by wealthy men into incredible blimps. We though you needed some inspiration to be able to write firsthand about a man being stuffed beyond belief by women.” Mara explained.

“All this for a story?!”

“Well, it wasn’t that way in the beginning. It was well…just for some fun.” Elizabeth laughed.

“Okay. Let me up and I’ll do whatever you want me to do,” I begged.

“Oh, it won’t be that easy, fat man,” Mara said, haughtily.

The stuffing continued. My belly was filling and there was still a lot left to eat. My belly was so stuffed that I could barely breathe but strangely I wanted more. They assessed my progress with finger pokes and presses into my ballooning flesh. As my belly and sides blew outward to obscene proportions with piece after piece of fruit, cream, and pastry, I had never felt so utterly powerless – unable to control my fate…a hapless creature force fed whimpering from my escalating plumpness.
Ooooo, I’m getting so stuffed. My belly ached soooo much. Hiccup! Oooh... I hiccupped again. Great, I thought to myself. Each hiccup wracked my poor gorged belly.
The fullness quickly transformed to a dull ache as my skin stretched across my growing gut.
“You poor thing!” Elizabeth said with a false sound of concern to her voice, “I’ll bet you feel like you’re about to burst.”
My belly rumbled ominously. Now painfully swollen, I could only moan piteously.

My trials seemed to cease for a time, but only after half of the pies were consumed. I cried out as they unchained me. Barely able to move, my arms and legs had long ago lost feeling and were helpless as I they attempted to drag me to my feet. When they realized that this was impossible – my weight so great – I was unceremoniously rolled over and over…a giant ball of blubber across the cold floor to the desk across the room.

My belly rumbled voicing its displeasure. It was now the center of my being. Belching and farting my gut was compressed, forcing out my gas which had been building all day. My ass was spanked firmly as punishment for this display of bodily functions. The spanking continued - setting my ass on fire. I soon couldn’t stop my legs from kicking wildly as I tried…without results to stop the torture to my searing buttock. I guess I should have been glad that they weren’t beating my excruciatingly blown up gut.

But then I found myself squeezed…actually ground into the floor. More gas was expelled…my belly crushed to the floor. I was so ashamed that I couldn’t stop the tears streaming down my fleshy face. I was equally mortified when my tears turned to quiet sniffling then into hearty sobbing. I was inconsolable as my tormentors pushed me onto my wobbly legs and forced me to sit at the desk on my burning buttock. Belted into the chair I could barely breathe. A laptop computer was placed before me, which I could barely reach over my fattened belly.

Then I was forced to type. As I typed the story they desired, I was continuously bombarded with barrage of pie…apple…apple crumb…egg custard….lemon meringue…both chocolate and banana cream….strawberry…concord grape…the list seemed endless. As I was held against my will and forced to write to their satisfaction before I was allowed to leave, I string of taunts assailed me…Porky’s belly is getting soo fat…fatman…telatubby baby…Bloated Billy…and it went on and on and on.

My punishment for stopping consisted of savage pokes and a speeding up of the “food for thought”. I was closer to exploding than I had ever been in my life. I was now utterly enormous, my belly so round and swollen by the time I had reached the middle of my tale. I was sweating profusely, grunting uncontrollably as I was edged past my endurance. As if stuffed for Christmas dinner, it was the first time in my life I could honestly say that I could eat no more.

"Oohhh, what a fat boy you are!" she cooed, rubbing my swollen tummy.

“So stuffed..."I groaned, then, started to hiccup once more.

“Oh, damn!” Elizabeth exclaimed. “He’s jam-packed and he’s not close to finishing the story.” I groaned as she pushed into my belly which was now tight as a drum. No room left.

I began to hatch a plan as I listened to the two women arguing back and forth as they continuously reassessed my condition. I decided to take all of this a step further – live out one of my own fantasies by playing into their own.

“Oh, my lord! I’m gonna explode if I’m fed one morsel more,” I moaned, rubbing my massive belly in slow circles. “Mmm…look how plump and round you’ve made me…mmmmm…I’m bursting!”

They both began to almost drool as they watched my display.

“I so want to finish this,” I began. “I think it’s going to be my best work yet. But…but…I don’t want to be sick then I won’t be able to ever be done. Hmm…I think I have an idea, though.”

“What is it?” Mara inquired, warily.

“I know this will keep my creative juices going. I want Elizabeth to straddle my lap and you to feed her. I want to feel her belly ripening next to mine,” I replied.

Elizabeth was aghast. Mara, on the other hand, was looking as if she were seriously considering my proposal.

“Oh, no!” Elizabeth gasped, shielding her own belly protectively. “You said if I brought him here, I wouldn’t have to do that anymore.”

Mara eyed Elizabeth disdainfully. “You’ll do as I say if you want to keep your position in this establishment. No one else will hire you. You have a criminal record. A little problem with extortion…remember?”
“Well, I’m not the one who is a criminal here. You’re now a kidnapper,” Elizabeth countered.

“It was your idea, my dear,” Mara reminded her. “I just helped you along the way. Besides, I have enough video tape to put you away for a long time. Never try to cheat a cheater. Regardless, I never get caught. You ought to learn from my example.”

Mara walked close to Elizabeth, poking her firmly in the belly. “Now, hike up your skirts and do as Bill says.”

Elizabeth swallowed hard, but said nothing more. She complied. I would have loved to know what Mara actually had on her, but I was pleasantly distracted at the moment and the thoughts drifted away for the time being. When she sat across my lap, I realized she was a lot heavier than I had imagined. I put my arms around her, pulling her close to me as I typed at a snail's pace.

Mara began to fatten Elizabeth. I savored every moment of her development. And did she expand! Elizabeth had all the makings of a real fatty. She ate like a champ, sucking down half of his remains before slowing down. Soon, Elizabeth’s dress was stretched tightly across her new enormity, threatening to burst its seams.

Mara looked on appreciatively, continually encouraging her to take one bite more. Now, Mara was calling her names and telling her, "You're swelling enormously…so big…big pig.” Mara’s fingers stole to Elizabeth’s stomach, rubbing it through the thin fabric of her dress as she stuffed her.

As Elizabeth’s abdomen widened, so did her eyes. They grew to be as big as saucers, trying to keep up with the onslaught of delights passing her ruby lips. Her stifled belches were becoming harder for her to capture. They were expelled softly at first, but then increased in intensity and frequency.

Soon her flushed face and perspiration illustrating her growing anxiety to complete her task. Her internal battle was also demonstrated quite evidently as her blimping belly labored to preserve…rumbling in protest as she ballooned. Her once soft belly was rounding and filling becoming a solid mass. If she felt my hardening manhood beneath her, she never remarked on it. Rather she belched loudly and began to moan, clutching the sides of her enlarged belly.

I was so turned on. I slowed my pace so she would be forced to eat every last bite. Elizabeth’s waist thickened to such an extent that it resembled a ball – her waist actually disappearing beneath her swelling blubber. She rocked back and forth as Mara increased her pace. Elizabeth’s seams creaked suspiciously, beginning to give way. She squealed as her dress tore open slowly at first and then with a resounding RIIIPPPP!

Elizabeth’s belly was a large sphere, spreading over her lap, weighing me down. As the last morsel was forced between her puffed cheeks, I finished typing and hit spell check. Mara looked over as I gently massaged Elizabeth’s overfilled gut. Elizabeth sobbed in pain, but I felt no pity for her.

Boss Lady pulled Elizabeth off my lap, her dress in ruins. I was unshackled and forced to my feet. Sniffling, Elizabeth stood in front of us holding her aching and monstrously over filled belly. She bent slightly forward, reached down, grabbing my clothing which she unceremoniously threw at my head.

It was early the next morning when I emerged bleary–eyed from the store. I held my belly and held up my pants which would no longer zip up…so painfully distended…every step a new agony. They laughed as I went, giggling that they inspired me to write a masterpiece of modern literature which had been submitted only moments before to the website. They warned me not to tell anyone about my experience here. They said they had video taped me entering the stockroom and would say that I was a thief. Me, a thief? They were the thieves. They had stolen my talent for their own benefit.

I shakily entered my car which I had thankfully parked close to the mall entrance. I was astounded to discover that I could not comfortably fit behind the steering wheel. My stomach was so packed full that it refused to be squeezed into the small space. They had done a fair job of fattening me like the proverbial thanksgiving bird that even with the seat pulled back, my bulbous belly still brushed the wheel.

I drove slowly toward home, trying to avoid pot holes. My poor abused belly gurgled and bubbled relentlessly as the car plodded home. Still three miles from my destination came the first wave of cramping. I groaned grasping my overinflated underbelly as my gut felt as if it were squashed tightly in a vice. I put my foot more firmly on the accelerator as more cramps assailed me. Grunting and panting, I prayed I would make it home before the ultimate embarrassment occurred. I clenched my buttock tightly willing myself to hold on for just a short time longer.

Between whimpering and a lot of swearing, I finally pulled into my driveway. I staggered out of the car holding up my trousers. What a sight for the neighbors if there had been any loitering outside! Luckily, no one was around. I struggled to pull the house key from deep inside my pocket and fumbled with the lock. I suddenly farted explosively nearly losing control. I moaned as I farted again and again, trying to unlock the door. I pleaded silently to some invisible personage to let me get inside before I exploded. I snorted and grunted then began to burp. Finally, the door was open and I burst inside.

I expelled gas thunderously from both ends as I half crawled up the stairwell, holding my overfed gut. I pushed open the door and plopped on the toilet seat. Safe! Or was I? Pain shot through my bowels. My belly rumbled violently. I squeezed, but…nothing. Oh, no! I sat there straining for some time before I experienced any relief.

A few hours later I sat in my favorite leather chair in my study sipping herbal tea to sooth my bellyache. I ruefully reviewed the events yet again…my ultimate stupidity to have been coerced. Was I so lonely…so desperate that I was so easily taken in by a beautiful face and the lovely Botticelli figure of this sultry woman.

Elizabeth. She enjoyed her quarry…capturing me and feeding me until I was nearly ill. She wanted to swell me larger and rounder. I shuddered inwardly knowing how fat I would have grown if given sufficient time. I would have had to be rolled from that room and somehow that made me feel oddly excited. I passed some more gas and gently rubbed my belly which was still quite swollen. My mind shifted quickly back to Elizabeth. Now her figure was something I’d like to explore…

***EPILOGUE***

All of that was several weeks ago. I was once again sitting in my study, but this time behind my computer. Mara and Elizabeth had been correct. The story I had wrote for them turned out to be the best piece I had ever written. I was bombarded with emails and blog entries from satisfied and excited readers. My experiences had inspired a whole series of stories. And, I knew there would be a whole lot more where that came from.

I yawned and stretched. The room was quite dim only lit by the fireplace in the far corner of the room. I looked up when I hear a deep moan. I smiled widely. I had tied Boss Lady to a high chair in the corner near the fireplace. Mara slumped in the chair in exhaustion, clutching her immense stomach, grossly swollen with copious amounts of ice cream and cake from the past few weeks. But, now I switched to a different method. She was forced to continually suck a thick shake from long wide tubing from a large vat next to her chair. She plumped up ever so slowly. Mara’s belly firmly wedged her in the chair, her feet dangling.

My toe nudged the figure spread eagle on the carpet. Liz was no longer in that beautiful dress I had first seen her in. She was dressed in now overly tight jeans. She had passed full well over a week ago and had progressed to being truly stuffed. Her skin was stretched taut over her distended belly, her round belly protruding from under her snug shirt, and the jeans unsnapped. She wasn’t tied…no need for that now. Her belly swelled many times the size it had once been due to days of forced eating with four more weeks to go.

I stopped my typing of this story and got up to squeeze the bellies of each woman. I needed to determine if they were full. I knew that this task would become increasingly difficult over the next few days, as the fattening process progressed, and belly fat got thicker and thicker. Boss Lady groaned. It was hard…but not tight. She would proceed slowly. But, Elizabeth, who could hardly see over her blown up midsection was quite pliable…for the moment.

“No more…I can hardly…breathe…just need a few more minutes of rest…” Elizabeth whimpered. “Please I’m so full. My sides ache.” Her tightly rounded gut bowed out over the sides and front of her jeans, making a tempting mound. I lay my hand over her gorged and protruding belly and massaged it in a slow languid pace. Her nipples became erect and she moaned in spite of herself.

AHH! I thought to myself. It’s a good thing I grabbed that security tape before I left. Now the shoe is on the other foot or should I say…the belly.

I laughed to myself. It’s time to begin another chapter of my book.






1 comment: